Friday, October 07, 2005

Pre-Exam

------ARrrrrrrrrrrrrr----------bleh--------
Ok it's randomness at this point. I am just taking a break from studying for my first bell-ringer exam. What an experience this is going to be. I need to know 180 anatomy/radiology facts. Whether these are the same 180 facts that will be on the exam is yet to be determined. Well I really only need to know 108 of the same facts as what will be on the exam. That's 60% to pass. Otherwise it's an invitation via a yellow sticky to see Taylor, our prof, to have a "nice chat". My brain is going to literally explode at this point because I cannot absorb any more facts. When a new one enters, another leaves. Well to prevent myself from getting down, I think of the Ming antics (our tutor). One day I'll write them all down. He's a 70-something China-man who teaches us anatomy. The other day he did his impression of a Charlie Chaplin walk and a model walk....oh the images in my head are so funny.

Today we had a doch visit (curriculum course) to an elementary school. Here's a classic: when asked by an 11-year old what we were doing in their classroom, my partner responded that we were there to assess their health as students. She gave us an eye-roll. haha. The product of obliterating corporal punishment in school, or at least the fear of it....the eye-roll. What's up with kids of this age, seriously? I think I've had one too many encounters of the 11-year old kind. Well I guess she really wasn't that bad. She just has an attitude problem. At least I'm still taller than her; I can exert some sort of authority over kids of that age, whether or not it's just in my head.

My roommate has been pretty nice to me given that I have this mongo exam to write. He's been washing my dishes (because I've left them there) and offering me ice cream. Haha, the little things make me happy right now. He will be in the same position as I am when he gets into medical school so he can sympathize. He said to me: "Try to get some sleep tonight," and to that I replied "I can always sleep on Friday when my exam is over."

I also can't forget that Boon brought me some dinner tonight...awwww. Seriously, who wouldn't streak for $100,000? I also found out today that Janis is engaged! Wow, what a big surprise. But that's just cuz I haven't heard anything about her in a while. It was like: Janis is going to Australia for her Master's. The next thing I hear is: Janis is engaged. She bagged a hot Aussie. Just kidding. I don't know if he's hot, but he has a hot accent. Malaysian accents are hot too ;) That's for Boon of course!

The lamp over my desk has burned out. I think that's a sign...stop studying? No way. But it's lights out on this entry.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

i want to bag a hot aussie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter