Time is ticking
As annoying as they are, I kind of wish that I could post an emoticon here. It would project the emotion of "Grrrrrrr" (slitty eyes and purse lips). The other day I found a white hair. It wasn't so much a white hair as it was a faded hair. I'm not sure if this is a sign of things, although I don't know when it first appeared because it is from the back of my head; the only good thing about it is that I won't be constantly reminded of it. Anyhow I can add that to a list of physical ailments that I have this year. Sore neck. Disturbed sleep. Excessive sweating. Chest pains.
Since Warren thinks I'm quote-worthy I might as well record my "deep thoughts":
"Religion is a either a point of common interest or a deal breaker."
"I don't want my profession to define me, but to just tell something about who I am."
************************************************************

Long lost childhood favourite. One spoonful of condensed milk straight from the can into my mouth. Yum.....it's a wonder I'm not obese by now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home