The White Stuff.
Finally, it's winter. It ain't winter without snow. Global Warming decided to play with our minds again. I say, if it's going to be cold, let it snow, let it snow. Amen. I can't wait to have a snowball fight. I've been bottling up my aggression for too long hahaha. Oh man, I remember years ago when I gave Alex a nosebleed once because I accidentally hit him in the face with a snowball. Maybe I'll do something a little more low-key, like ice skating or tobogganing instead. I also remember tobogganing with Alex and Melissa at Reservoir Park when I was 11. We were on one of those long wooden sleds that has a curve at the front-end so we lined ourselves up in a single file on the toboggan. Someone pushed us down the hill and we flew straight into a tree at the bottom of the hill. I was in the front and I put my arms out to stop myself from going flying - and then Alex was sitting behind me and knocked the back of my head with his forehead. Hehe. I can't believe we didn't hurt ourselves. Ahhhh, those were the days. Can't wait for my exam to finish so I can playyyyyyy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home