A vacation at the end of my vacation.
I joined facebook last week. I think that it was founded in the US, but it's now a crazy (mostly North American) phenomenon. It's insane who you can find on facebook. We're talking long lost people from high school. When I get the chance to figure out how to use facebook, I'll start looking for more long lost friends from elementary school. I think it's way better than friendster...but mostly b/c a lot of people haven't heard of friendster.
Off to Montreal for a few days for Medgames. The T-dot is going to kick some ass in sports...but we probably can't brag too much b/c most people will be hung-over after late night partying. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!
I'm hoping that it's really fun.....

3 Comments:
have fun in Montreal.
Oh ya, facebook is the devil, its been proven.
don't lose your camera
I had an amazing time in Montreal, thank you. My camera is still here. I'll show you proof of some pictures eventually.
Can you believe that they have banned facebook from the hospitals? It truly must be the devil.
Post a Comment
<< Home