Let's be brief.
I have been enormously busy this month. The work has been creeping and piling up. I fell behind in classes, yet I value every moment of free time, maybe too much. I indulged in my extra-curriculars. This is what my schedule has looked like in past weeks:
Oh an update on how our vball team did in the Div. 2 finals: Another trophy to kiss :)Despite some minor barriers to overcome, we were able to pull off a narrow defeat over none other than Trinity (again.). Below are teammates Kristin, Emily, Eileen, Jane, myself, Jen, Stacey and Julie (my mentee...I have taught her well ;) haha). Yashi's missing due to her broken finger!
Shit, so much stuff to do. Stop procrastinating!
************************************************************************************
Cutest song right now from The Last Kiss soundtrack: El Salvador by Athlete.

1 Comments:
you are so awesome, can I be your mentee too?
Post a Comment
<< Home