A scene from The Notebook....almost
Holy smokes I just woke up from the most whacked out dream. It involved Ryan Gosling (a very good thing)...me...genital warts (I didn't have them, he did)...and round worms coming out from my hands. Gross. Isn't it funny how even the most pleasant dreams become invaded by stupid study facts. Just so you aren't totally disgusted by what you just read (and think that I am a very sick individual), we are learning about immunology and infectious organisms, hence the worms and warts. As an aside, warts are caused by a sexually transmitted virus called HPV. Learning about all of these things that you can catch from other people makes me never want to touch another person again!
Perhaps I shouldn't be studying at home. Then I wouldn't have naps that lead to these dreams...And then also, this wouldn't happen...
I am either making mittens or arm warmers. I'm not sure yet. I was inspired by the latest bout of cooler weather (and 60 km/h winds) to make them. For anyone who knows me, they know I get cold really easily--I can even wear sweaters in the tropics!Studying is so conducive for distractions! I would consider this a good distraction ;)

2 Comments:
are you knitting that for me?
Don't you wish :) Just kidding, it's a trial...if it goes well I'll make one for you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home