A new past-time.
The people at Betsey Johnson must hate me because I love to try on their $400+ dresses without any intention of buying them. However, I do feel a little less guilty because I've managed to construct a very believable story about why I am trying on the dresses....I think it works out best for both parties. For me, I don't feel awkward about trying them on. For them, less job frustration.
The black satin dress with pencil hemline is a dream dress! One day....when the pay is good.
(Yes, my face is blurred because the dress really is the highlight of each photo).
The black satin dress with pencil hemline is a dream dress! One day....when the pay is good.
(Yes, my face is blurred because the dress really is the highlight of each photo).

2 Comments:
like the black one, it adds something that the purple one just doesnt have. As for what you wrote in the brackets, well I dont have comment about it, cause my opinion isnt worth anything on the internet.
ah yes, but the black dress IN purple was even better!!!
I wish they still had them in the store...
Post a Comment
<< Home