Monday, September 25, 2006

Randomness because I'm too busy studying for the PBD exam

Can I can get hypothermia of the hands from studying?

***************************************************************************************
Funny sightings at the library:

1) I could have sworn that this guy sitting in the Gerstein cafeteria was having a nervous breakdown. He was either going to cry, or was really really sick.

2) I saw this guy being chastised by his mother (in Cantonese, "chee-seen") in the cafeteria. What was his MOM doing there?....haha....feeding him. Momma's boy.
*************************************************************************************
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you self-proclaim to "enjoy lying to people convincingly" and "be demanding", then if someone else calls you manipulative and pushy, are they not dead wrong on their analysis of you?

*************************************************************************************
I, for the first time, met someone who didn't know how old he was, or when his birthday was?!?! That is so absolutely messed up. It wasn't like he was old and was trying to conceal his age; he sincerely did not know when his birthday was.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wear big furry gloves with heat packs inside them, that should solve the problem.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wear big furry gloves with heat packs in them, that should solve the problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter