Hearing funny things
I was playing vball Friday afternoon. One girl turns to me and says, "you're really good, are you on varsity?" HAHAHAHA. That's so freaking awesome that she said that! Wow that made me feel really good about myself :) I can barely reach over the net.
*************************************************************************************
In the changeroom, two girls were talking to each other about their friend.
Girl 1:...and her boyfriend is in med school!
Girl 2: Oh my God! He's in med school! Which one?
Girl 1: U of T. He's in 4th year.
Girl 2: She's so lucky.
Are you kidding me? I haven't actually heard 2 girls so excited to hear about some guy in med school. As if they wished to trade places with their friend who was dating a med student, like it was going to make them cooler. I was almost choking on my water. Little do they know that most of my male classmates are geekalicious. The M-Bomb really does work...for men.
*************************************************************************************
On our trip to Algonquin Park...
Mom: Your face looks so skinny. **This is usually a negative remark coming from my mom**
Me: Thanks, that's the nicest thing I've heard today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home