Halloween marks the shopping strike
The Fall spending frenzy is over. Or least I am declaring that it is over. It got a little out of hand as it does every year around this time. I just feel a necessity to buy new things, mainly clothing, but this year it was shoes. I went a little excessive although, I did need every pair of shoes that I bought. That's what I tell myself anyway. Half of the hallway closet in my apartment is filled with shoes (old and new), and I share my apartment with my roommate! I wonder what he thinks about my collection of shoes. I tried to hide them from him last year because they were in my walk-in closet. But now I don't have room to put them in my closet, so they have invaded the common area.
Now it's time to buy things that I really need: a coat (it's getting colder), a neck massager, and palm pilot.
This is only part of the loot. I bought 2 more pairs...and, some clothes. Oooh, I can't wait. I'm going to buy my Halloween costume tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to dress up as, but I'm more excited to see what other people wear...Possible pictures pending.

2 Comments:
Ive been in a shopping frenzy as of late. It happens about once of year, and its hard to get under control. But I think this year it might be some productive spending, but Im not sure yet.
i'm ready to start shopping again :)
Post a Comment
<< Home