Sunday, February 11, 2007

This and that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScm-eZInBE

Wow, people are still checking in to see if I'm going to write something...

I don't know how many times this month I've had to ask myself, "where am I?" It's been a crazy month or so. Ups and downs - good times, mind-reading, confusion, in limbo. I say, what the hell, live one day at a time.

The last time I said "where am I?", the response I got was, "Rexdale." Oh man, I don't even know where Rexdale is...someone said it's somewhere near Etobicoke.

That was at a party on Saturday where I knew 2 people. Despite the social awkwardness I still had an awesome time with Natasha + bf. I think we made pretty good friends with bf's brother Sherwyn too, whom is now affectionately known as Sher-wyyyyyyn! I only had two drinks that night...I'm such a lightweight.

I went to Astoria (on Danforth) on Friday and I was not impressed. It's like a Greek Jack Astor's, or Swiss Chalet. On the way we passed Embrujo Flamenco - now that place is good...I was wishing I was there instead. I'm gonna get my girls together to go there so we can order lots and lots of tapas.

Other than that...exam went well, but it scared me into working a lot harder now...working on costumes or Daffydil (the school's musical and a huge fund-raiser - even clerks get the night off to go to this show). I anticipate that's what I'll be doing for the next few days!

4 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Moxy said...

Yeah if only you will talk to me for more than 3 minutes every day I might know what's actually going on in your life...

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Picking up the phone might be a little more convenient for me right now...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

But every time I msg you you're on the phone...or on your way out.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Precisely. Ring me some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter