Sunday, November 04, 2007

Busy Signal.

I just finished attempting to read an article that was passed out after a lecture session during a teaching day. Since I had to leave early last Friday, I missed this lecture, but finally had a chance to take a look at the article that accompanied the lecture. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I find it so annoying when people pawn off their own work as the impetus for a lecture...why not give us something that is practical and reader-friendly.

Anyways, I think I am just generally agitated at this point. I can't pin all of my agitation on one stupid article.

Other than winning our flag football game (finals next weekend), this weekend has been another mundane two days of studying.

Today has been one of those days...where I'm feeling unsettled and unsatisfied. Something is missing, but I don't know what. Calling several of my friends in a single day is a clear indication that I am looking for some comfort, but I think everyone is too pre-occupied right now to be able to offer me anything more than a few minutes. It's very unsatisfying - really makes you feel incomplete. I hope that tomorrow offers me something more.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

That's why you're supposed to call your family, silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter