Fatal Attraction
A friend was telling me this hilarious story about her and her boyfriend. She showed him this shirt that her ex-boyfriend got her, and her current boyfriend exclaimed, "ew, that shirt is really ugly" (and I concur...I didn't like it very much when I saw it either). Then to show his disgust for this shirt (and for the ex), he started tearing it up to pieces, until it was in little shreds. He has a bit of a jealous complex when it comes to this guy. He was having a little trouble so he needed to get a pair of scissors to help him out. My friend thought that it was pretty funny. I thought it was pretty extreme, but to contribute, I suggested that he send the pieces of shirt to the ex in the mail anonymously.
I'm just waiting for shreds to be mailed to me. There just happens to be a parcel waiting for me at Canada Post right now...I wonder what it is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home