Sunday
Well as an update from the last post, I have passed all of my exams so far. Histology was a bit of a squeeze-by but a pass nonetheless. I am in the midst of studying for my 4th exam on the head, neck and upper limb. Darn cranial nerves. I know there's only 12 of them but they can be damn confusing sometimes.
I decided to use my study breaks to play intramurals. On Saturday we were supposed to have a flag football game in Scarborough. When I showed up to take the bus, only one other teammate showed up. So we had to default. That was nice though because I was able to go back home and rest up...although I was still very tired all day. Perhaps it was the waking up at 8:45am on a Saturday morning.
Then on Sunday, I went to play ultimate frisbee. I'm starting to get better at it and plus it was a really nice day today to play so I was looking forward to the game. When I got there, after doing a brisk 20 minute walk to Bloor and Spadina, I find again, only one other teammate there. WTF! I'm sensing a trend among my peers. This is probably the 3rd or 4th default that I've had to experience. What happened to commitment, what happened to dedication? It seems to be lacking. Anyways, I'm just annoyed that I waste my time getting to these games when nobody else shows up. Oh yeah, what happened to consideration?

1 Comments:
Yeah your classmates SUCK ASS. I kind of feel that way with my friends...everyone says we'll get together but it never happens.
Anyways, looking forward to visiting soon!
Sis
Post a Comment
<< Home