Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday Blues

So what's new...studying again for an exam on Monday. This time I hope I rock it. I've never taken studying this seriously before! In fact, I've never been this serious in a long time. I think I'm losing a bit of humour and sense of adventure....Can it really be starting this early? Methinks I miss my friends and the good old days.
Today I've had the hiccups 4 times. I think that's a record for me. I usually get them when I'm in a rush to go somewhere or when I'm excited but I also get them in my sleep, which can be pretty amusing for some people. OK I'll make a half-glass-full statement: I'm just soooooo excited to write my exam! Anyhoo, at least I have the whole first season of LOST to look forward to.

"RU the Girl? The RU Girl?" HAHAHA. Courtesy of Booner who couldn't figure out how to read the TV show title "ARe YoU the Girl?" put on by the remaining 2/3 of TLC.

Aight, back to studying...

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

I will come visit soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter