The weekend
OK so it's been a while. But trying to dissect the male psyche in one post, at one sitting, like I attempted to do is not so easy. This post to come...pending my sanity on the issue. So as a result, here's a quickie update.
I've been studying my buns off for this up-coming exam next week. Meanwhile, trying to get over a cold. Damn viruses are 2 for 3. I've been sick for 2 of the last 3 exam periods. Correlation????? It's looking pretty good.
Anyhow my parents came to visit and I got some studying done. I did get some perks: Dad made me some home-made soup, Mom cleaned my bathroom AND my kitchen and ironed my clothes that had piled up for 3 weeks. I have to buy a new shower buff (that poofy scrubber used for foaming body wash) though because my mom decided she needed some sort of abrasive tool for scrubbing the bathtub and thought that she would use my buff. Thoughts of toxic cleaner plus shower soap scum on the buff that I use to cleanse my body were enough to cause me to abandon the buff. Thanks Mom. And she did it right before I was about to take a shower. Well at least she told me she used it. If she didn't, that would be like dropping someone's toothbrush in the toilet and not telling them.
Quote from Mom.
After eating some hot ie spicy Korean take-out food, my mom notes the spicy nature of the food and it comes out something like this:
Mom: Whoa, this food is pretty hot. Those Koreans are really spicy....people.
Me: So you mean if you were to lick their faces, it would be spicy?
Hahahaha.
That's it for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home