H. Simplex
So Mr. Pimple got pretty worked up that I didn't want him to hang around anymore, so he got his nasty older cousin, Cold Sore, to pay a visit. Humphhhhhhhhhhh. I haven't had a cold sore in a couple of years. The last time I had one was the day before my interview. I thought "great, what a good first impression I'm going to give". I also remember getting a comment from a classmate to this effect "hey, did you know you have Herpes on your face?". Thanks, buddy. That was pretty much the end of our pseudo-friendship. Seriously, there are just certain things you don't want to say to me otherwise I'll never talk to you again.
I looked up things that could trigger a cold sore to re-emerge. Ultraviolet light. Nope, I haven't seen too much sunlight these days. Around menstruation. Nope. Illnesses such as cold or flu. I was sick last week, but I don't think that's the cause. Physical or emotional stress. Ahhhh. Yes I think we have a winner. I don't want to be stressed anymore!!
Well I guess today was nice. Not all the unexpected visitors were unwanted. I met up with a high school friend and we caught up and had some dinner. My advice for today: Don't underestimate the power of a hug. It really can give you all the comfort in the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home