Writer's block.
Where has the time gone? I can't devote any attention right now to writing here. I have an exam in less than 2 weeks. Usually the ideas are flowing, but I have some writer's block right now. I can maybe remember what happened yesterday - we lost our women's play-off vball game. Playoffs always happen right around our march break and nobody is really ready to come back and it shows on the court. We are also grossly out-of-shape after eating like gluttinous fiends to fill up on as many home-cooked/vacation calories as we can and it shows on the court. Anyway, it was probably a pre-mature exit for us, but we damn-well deserved it. Now I have to find some other way to amuse/exercise myself...any ideas would be helpful. Oh I went wall-climbing for the first time on the weekend - that's a pretty good work-out for the gluts and inner-thigh. I will definitely be trying that out again.
K that's all, gotta go to sleep now. Ciao.

1 Comments:
start preparing for the 24 hour relay!
Post a Comment
<< Home