Wednesday, May 25, 2005

:|

Well I just got back from playing another fastball game. My mood is sullen right now because I sucked ass. I was really hoping to get some hits tonight but the other team decided to recruit one of the pitchers from my school team and she's good. I struck out three freaking times!! I am not happy with myself. That means I must practice, practice, practice. Anyways, we got one run -- that's so sad.

I did some sewing today to fix my cheaply made sweatshirt. I had to use my dad's secretary's machine because it works like a dream compared to mine. I was cruising along nicely when all of the sudden it stops working. And we tried for an hour to fix it but to no avail. So now I have a half finished sweatshirt. Grrrrr...

When I came home after my failed sewing expedition I could hear some chirping. I went to the window thinking that there was a nest in one of the corners of the window. Then my mom points out these little baby birds, but they are sitting in a box on my kitchen table! Apparently my dad found these two little guys on the ground in our backyard. No nest, no momma. So I guess we're going to take care of them until they are old enough to fly away.


Baby birds Posted by Hello
Most of my life I've lived in a house devoid of animals. Now all of the sudden I'm Dr. Doolittle. We now have one cat, 4 siamese fighting fish and 2 baby birds. Not all in the same room of course. This is kind of nice. However, it will take me twice as long to get ready in the morning now that I have to take care of them.

Anyways, I'm off to drown my mood in some fattening dessert and settle into bed with Romeo (the book)...

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

Whatt!!! You have baby birds?? The humane society says that the best thing for the birds is to put them back remember and let the mom take care of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter