I need a doctor
This is me procrasting. I should be studying, but I am so easily distracted. I have recently developed some symptoms that have been worrying me. I've been getting chest pains for the last week or so and I am diaphoretic (excessive sweating). The chest pain seems to come on at no particular time, but it feels quite constant, and I'm unaware of when it goes away. The sweating comes on quickly when I am in some unfamiliar social situations, but I've noticed now, that it happens even when I am talking to friends. I can't quite figure out what is happening or why, but I most certainly want it to go away. I even started to draw again today thinking that it would help me to relax, and though I really enjoyed it, the chest pain is still here. Maybe I need to see the bigger picture. I have an idea of what it is, but I'm not quite ready to disclose that yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home