Saturday, April 15, 2006

Actual Beef

I love coming home. Really good meals that I only dream of making myself. I also love the green space. Being able to run around, on real grass and open space. It's so liberating to be here, to get away from the claustrophobia that is Toronto. It's so ironic that you can feel claustrophobic in such a big city.

Here's a sample of some of the food that I've had since coming home for the Easter weekend.
Lamb Shank
Sirloin Steak

Good momma quote while watching a laundry detergent TV commercial.
Mom: Hey look, penguins. They don't look like those penguins (from March of the Penguins).
Sis and me: That's because they're t-shirts!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

Hey you stole my mom blog!!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

The likelihood of the same people reading both our blogs is pretty slim, so you can go ahead and use it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter