Monday, March 27, 2006

24 on the brain

I'm all caught up to Day 2 of 24 (the tv series). I was reprimanded for calling it Season 2 by a die-hard fan so now I have to use "Day 2" so as not to offend any Jack Bauer fans out there. After seeing the finale of Day 2, I am pretty psyched about seeing Day 3...

Well the only reason I am writing this blog is to memorialize this quote from Tony Almeida: "It's like this, you either fire me or get out of my chair."

This is one of my favourite Jack Bauer facts: Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent. courtesy of http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Moxy said...

That Kim Bauer is so annoying...

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

That Kim Bauer has too much peroxide in her hair to the point that it has impaired her mental functioning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter