To go, or not to go
To go to the formal or not to go to the formal, that is the question. I think I have a record of actually having a good time at a formal at around 65%. I like dressing up, putting on make-up, doing my hair (although this has been a point of contention for me lately), and going some place nice. But if that involves getting sloshed and dancing to music I have no control over, then it is a decision I have to consider carefully...I'd rather go to a nice restaurant and dress up. This is just me personally. Formals for me are give or take, plus minus, take it or leave it. I don't think I would regret not going, but hey, I haven't done anything of significance in the last little while, so it might also be a good idea to go.
..........................................

4 Comments:
Go only with no expectations. Then the experience will at least be better than you had hoped for. UNLESS....some drunk dude decides to pick you up randomly, run with you in his arms, and then TRIP on the sidewalk, only to fall (with you in his arms)...and have you break his fall.
Okay, having just been to a semiformal, I highly recommend going, just for the sheer fact that you get to see your classmates make fools out of themselves (and you can capture it on film and make them pay for it hehe)
You are forgetting I don't have a camera (in my possession). ;) Did anyone get a picture of you breaking his fall?
no one did ...thank god, but about 10 people on the street saw me fall. I went home right after that. Too embarrassed to face anyone
Post a Comment
<< Home