Sunday, July 30, 2006

Isn't it beautiful?

Hello Moto. MOTOROLLA RAZR I love you. You are so pretty with your sleek flippable screen, colour display, illuminated keypad and colour selection. I have to say that this is the first cell phone that has ever impressed me in terms of its style. I don't care much about any of the other specs (bluetooth, digi-cam, blah blah blah) because it is current in the bells and whistles department. My friend has one in pink. Do they make them in green to match my minipod?

For now I better make use of my seemingly shitty LG since I've only had it for one year. But when the time comes, I'm gonna getcha RAZR.

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

I honestly don't know why you like that phone. It looks like a souped up credit card.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Maybe! I think the second last sentence in the entry before this one might apply.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

meh...my friend just showed me his cell phone yesterday. It's an old panasonic with a missing antenna. To replace the antenna he put a bolt screw in the hole and held it in place with a blue rubber band! My LG is starting to look better and better.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how cell phone companies charge so much for the bloody phones, then when you get to 'upgrade' your phone and get a cheap one, you have to wait for the rebate to clear, WTF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter