Friday, August 04, 2006

The Curse that keeps on giving

Wouldn't it be sweet if we could hear what people are thinking in their heads. Like in the movie What Women Want. (*I think you're soooooo hot; I just want to wring your neck until the lights turn out; Who dresses you?*) Mind you, nobody would EVER get along, but I'd like to hear what people are really, really, saying in their heads. Better yet, I'd like to have people hear what I am saying in my head. If you know me, you'll find that I hardly ever swear - in my head it sounds really venomous and blood-curdling but it just doesn't seem to have the right effect when it comes out of my mouth.

I am angry. Really fucking angry for caring too much. Consider this my blue period. What frustrates me the most is that I want to say all of these things, but I can't. I want to scream at the top of my lungs, but I won't. I want to....nuh-uh....too R-rated for your viewing.

So cheers to you, you *(&$%*&&#^^%(((&%&*)__!!@$#)(*$W%^@*&%(*@$%()*%^&# and I wish that you *&^$#*@((($&&#($_)^@*&!#)(*%&$%*&$@()*$%@>>?#)_^@+=-! Period.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Moxy said...

sausage

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter