Monday, August 28, 2006

Porcelain God

Forgive me if I am a bit picky, but why is it that my roommate leaves the toilet seat up? I know that it might sound like a stupid request, but is a toilet seat meant to be up? No, I don't think so. If it were, the people who make them would make the underside far more attractive to look at.

Here's a quick mental exercise. Imagine a toilet.

Now tell me, was the toilet seat up or down?

Yeah, I thought so. Even in your head it is supposed to be down.

:) Ok I am being a bit silly here. But, even though I'd prefer not to have to put the toilet seat down every time I go to the bathroom, it is a bit unusual. I've lived with my roommate for the past year and for 365 days, he has always been putting the toilet seat down. Why the change all of the sudden? Does he think I wouldn't notice? Or is this some sort of rebellion. Yes, that's right, it's a rebellion. He's fed up with doing all other things my way that he has to show his dissent by flipping up a piece of plastic! (Is this a metaphor?) Oh, why I ought to...break up with you!

Just kidding. Roommate's a stand up guy. I just want to know why he's doing it.

***********************************************************************************

PS. Would it be blasphemous to download Paris Hilton's new CD (I heard it was good)?

5 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you buy the Paris Hilton cd, you might as well buy the K-Fed cd too, cause I think they are on par with each other, Im just not sure if they are both really good, or really bad.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I wouldn't even take K-Fed's album for free. Did you see him on the Teen Choice Awards? I suppose the two are on par with each other as people. They are both ridiculous. But music-wise, I'd have to say they are very different. Pop vs. rap. Sorry, pretend rap, from a guy who couldn't hold a candle to Vanilla Ice. Haha, I've yet to see his dance talent either.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya I saw the awards, I couldnt stop laughing, it was such a joke. And youre right about him an Vanilla Ice, but you have to remember that Vanilla Ice was, and still is the man.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Moxy said...

Ice Ice baby....

I saw this news thing on Paris Hilton and her CD....she's so fake but she knows she's fake and she milks it for all she's got cause people love her anyways (well enough people do....that's why she's a bazillionaire)

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what I find funny, is that Vanilla Ice, now is a hard core rapper, and well he likes to bee called only 'Ice' now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web hit counter