Razor Burn
I've been following an amazing show this summer! Reality-based of course. It's called So You Think You Can Dance? It really makes me want to take a dance class and I feel really inspired after watching the performances. It's down to the final four and I couldn't have predicted who would be left 3 weeks ago. One of the audience favourites that didn't survive, Musa, reminds me of my high school bud Stefan. I definitely thought Allison would have made it through and I thought Ivan would have stuck around, but I'm glad that Benji and Travis were the top 2 guys because they are more technically sound and have the ability to mould themselves into different styles.***************************************************************************
I shaved my legs today for the first time in a few weeks (thank goodness I'm not a hairy person). Shaving is like one of those liberating things. I can imagine that it feels pretty damn good for hockey players to shave their play-off beards. Anyhow, I got a little overzealous, and perhaps tried to compensate for my cheap-ass razor, that I ended up not only shaving hair, but in some spots, shaving skin. I don't know if the hair was more conspicuous or the razor burn that I now have!
***************************************************************************
On another unrelated note, do you know what word really makes me laugh? Pannus. First of all it sounds funny, secondly, the thing that it means is pretty funny too.

1 Comments:
I love shaving my face, and getting hair cuts, I always feel cleaner (no shit) and more refreshed afterwards, but it seem that I never do either of them often enough.
Post a Comment
<< Home